#1 Global Biosimilar Manufacturer
Pharma & Biotechnology I USD 415.5 Million Revenue I 2100 + Employees
Business Pains & Challenges
Ranked as the top global biosimilar manufacturer, the company was in need of a proven, world-class quality management system to address its challenges of :
– solving growing issue of isolated quality data resulting from disconnected and disparate quality processes.
– eliminating risks of manual processes and avoid potential compliance issues
– ensuring transparency throughout supply chain to reduce blind spots and supplier issues
Vision & Connexo’s Strategy
The company had a clear quality vision to pursue in terms of :
– achieving seamless collaboration with global suppliers and outsourcing partners
– staying ahead in terms of global quality management practices in ensuring sustainable growth
– perceiving quality improvements as one of the core areas in enhancing corporate brand equity
Connexo’s consulting team well understood the vision and successfully implemented its 3-phase cycle approach (Project Planning & Solution Prototyping, System Implementation & Go-Live Adoption) to fulfill the desired objectives.
Benefits & Outcomes
The project was a great success in exceeding, customers’ initial needs and surpassing project expectations, in which Connexo helped customers to achieve :
Improved Supply Chain Collaboration
- Streamlined and harmonized workflows for efficiency.
- Reduced compliance risks and exposure
- Dashboard Visibility for Higher Right-First-Time